Volumetric Concrete Suppliers
Getting your concrete order correct can sometimes be a lot harder than expected, especially for first time customers. One of the most common issues customers can face is ordering too much or too little. This is often a frustrating experience and can lead to complications and loss of time. 365 Concrete were the first UK concrete company to exclusively use a fleet of state of the art Volumetric concrete mixers, which means that we are able to mix your concrete on site and means you only ever pay for what you use, with no over ordering or waste.
The Right Concrete Team
Our team of professional concrete technicians are able to mix whatever strength concrete you need on site, and using our advanced volumetric concrete mixers, we can change the strength of the mix on the fly. This makes us perfect for jobs that require different strengths in different areas. With 365 Concrete you only pay for what you use, with no mess or fuss. Quality concrete and a competitive price.
How Volumetric Concrete Works
Using our fleet of Volumetric trucks makes mixing concrete easy and quick, with a fantastic end product for the customer. We pride ourselves on only using high grade materials to ensure you get the best quality concrete. Want to know more? Here’s how it works!
- We use the on board control panel to set the exact concrete strength and mix.
- The trucks conveyor belt begins moving the aggregate into the mixing area of the auger.
- At the same time, the cement and water are added using the trucks hopper and a hose.
- The raw materials are mixed at the bottom part of the auger and using a corkscrew design, pushed through to the end of the auger.
- Fresh, perfectly mixed concrete exits the auger and slides down the chute into it’s required destination.